Release 2.3.0 (old) Jan 9, 2017 18:49:34 GMT
Post by Admin on Jan 9, 2017 18:49:34 GMT
Release 2.3.0 brought the following:
* Login expiration notification
No longer the one time alert about expiration of the Groundspeak login. As soon as you authenticate with Groundspeak, the moment is stored in the application. As the login will expire in 90 days, you are notified 5 days upfront. You may ignore the message, but it will pop up in another eight hour until you have renewed the authentication.
* Status logging
Disabled by default, but allows you to see the application logging, so you can discover what is happening in the application. Enable via the settings and then click on the document icon on the help screen.
* Lite loading
No lite loading for premium users, since premium uses have enough quota for downloading those.
* Displayed caches notification
Caches which are displayed on screen will not be notified anymore. So now the notification will only on 'new' never-seen-before caches. With this change, also the cache names are added to the notification log (Help | Files).
Along with the following fixes:
- Reset mail / reset site check moment: These where mixed up and are now corrected.
- Duplicate notifications when no filter was selected.
- Some mail parsing failed due to a bug in the code.
- Now allowing explicit loading of caches you found.
- No attempt to reload a cache upon site search if it was already available.
- Adding new tabs is different between android versions and made the application crash.
- Collection now ignores already loaded caches.
- Mail and site reset now also works when the process is running.
- Site search overlap increased to 30 minutes (was 30 seconds).
- Logging of cache deletion added.
- Event caches where deleted too soon.
- Found icon showing wrong value.